– Fractional to Full Time Chief Marketing Officer
– Marketing Expert
– 20+ Years Marketing
– Expert in Growing Leads
– Expert in Conversion of Leads to Sales
– Clients include: healthcare, technology, and service companies
Troy Rockman is a strategic and tactical Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) with deep expertise in Marketing. His gift is turning an owner’s revenue goal into reality by generating the leads necessary to attain the owner’s Gross Revenue goals. He customizes the tactics, volumes and marketing mediums with each client. Troy is results oriented and an important team player with sales, delivery, and operations. Troy has a keen sense of what is required from an organization to really grow a company.
Troy Rockman is the Co-Founder and President of Rockman Advisory. Rockman Advisory is working to meet the needs of small to medium-sized companies. The focus is on providing clients with innovative and double digit Return On Investment (ROI) solutions, while creating, implementing, and monitoring the processes and tools for the Full-Life cycle of client Account Management End-to-end (FLAME) method*. The objective of implementing FLAME is to improve customer satisfaction, achieve higher revenues, and realize increased profits.
Troy focuses on action oriented goals and enjoys adding significant value to his client. Below are just a few of his accomplishments:
- Managed agencies to enhance and increase the Website Visits (up 173%), Unique Visitors (up 438%), Traffic-based Search (up to 54.6%), and Leads (up 900%).
- Improved Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) to increase Key Word searches (up to 731%).
- Expanded Social Media presence in LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, and YouTube (3k views in 10 months).
- Targeted and tracked toward a 200% increase in leads through SEO and PPC campaigns
- Developed the marketing strategy for a new business unit which generated $1.6 billion revenue in 1999.
Troy has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Advertising with a minor in Marketing from Texas Tech University. He received the Novation Marketing Excellence Award and he is certified in Pragmatic Marketing. Troy is active in sports: he coached football, baseball and other sports for elementary students, and plays in a softball league.
*The FLAME method and the SPA (Strategic Performance Assessment) are proprietary resources.